Reasons I have the best sister in the world:
- She is always honest.
- She is always sincere.
- She gives the best advice.
- She is hysterical.
- Even though she lived through exactly what I did, she maintained so much integrity and didn't get into half of the stuff I did.
- She is such a great mother to her three beautiful children.
- She loves her husband with deep passion.
- She supports those around her with unabashed love.
- When she commits to something, she goes all-out.
- She has always cheered me on with my art and writing.
- She cared enough about me to witness to me even though I didn't want to hear it.
- She was the reason I heard about Christ's love on a daily basis when I was at the end of my rope.
- She has always told me (and been right) to stay away from certain boys.
- She has an incredible voice and she's the only singer that can make me cry.
- She and her husband are doing the hard thing of getting out of debt and doing a great job!
- She knows what is important in life.
- She's my sister!
I love you my Big Sis!
BTW, I don't know how it happened, but I am really sorry that the cake was chocolate and the icing was kinda like the whipped icing. It was supposed to be yellow or white cake with REAL chocolate or white icing.