Monday, January 11, 2010


One of THE hardest blog posts I've ever had to try and perfect and make readable. UGH. I may not post again all week. These conversations were had with Sarah Gaertner Cook, a complete dork, and Melissa Babb Sharon. (The complete dork, being ME.)

IT STARTS WITH A HARMLESS FACEBOOK STATUS UPDATE:
A must read to understand the below conversations. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=513508866

Amy Vos McLeod Awesomeness. Sophie and I have had a great morning, just finishing a snaAwesomeness. Sophie and I have had a great morning, just finishing a snack and when she goes down for a nap...I'm gonna draw and listen to a CD I just got in the mail from Mer. :) Yay!!ck and when she goes down for a nap...I'm gonna draw and listen to a CD I just got in the mail from Mer. :) Yay!!

Here is the chat I was having with Sarah Cook. :) I only captured the tail end....har har.
Amy

oh good grief.

4:04pmSarah

interesting

you are a dork

4:04pmAmy

these could be useful in the near future.

i know.

i got too excited. and it's NOT a straight line. It's a vertical line with

well, it's like two dashes

or a line with a missing part

why'd they do that?!

and how did you know?

4:06pmSarah

oh me. you're cute

4:06pmAmy

Sarah!

4:06pmSarah

hehe

4:06pmAmy

:P

I'm like a friggin' terrier chasing it's tail just to stop and say, "What was I doing?"

Sooo cute.

4:07pmSarah

yep

you got it!

Amy

sigh

I'm only like this when I'm excited.


This next one is in response to Sarah saying it's not morning anymore...
Melissa
we can always hope.
Amy
We'll, we can pretend.
my daughter does that on and off all day.
Melissa

no kidding. people call that creative...so let's pretend our houses are clean and we can just curl up with a nice book and some hot chocolate

3:38pmAmy

Oooo, can I have my fairytale with tea! :)

3:38pmMelissa

you betcha

3:38pmAmy

Good, cuz that's what I'm about to drink.

3:39pmMelissa

well, you're ahead of me. better go grab a hot drink...

3:39pmAmy

yup!

and i'm stirring it with one of Sophie's spoons because all the spoons are in the dishwasher. :)

we seem to eat a lot of things that require a spoon.

1 comment:

Poet4Him77 said...

Welcome back. I did get it.... but next time, hop into reality a bit and let me know what funny thing Soph's doing now! I need stories and pictures to keep me going until I can give her another "tummy yummy". Keep "Aunt Mer" happy. It's a small request. :)