Friday, January 16, 2009

Tagged

OK, My cousin (in-law, whatever), the lovely Blair McLeod, has tagged me in a fun and easy little game.


The Rules:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder

3) Explain the picture

4) Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)



Welp, there it is. Grover, from Sesame Street, hanging on a clothes line. I did this pen drawing when I was a Sophomore at UAB taking Art. We had to pick a subject and draw it in pen, ink, pastels, oil, and watercolor in various different perspectives and settings (mine was a stuffed Grover toy that I loved dearly). I added the water droplet for effect. My teacher rolled his eyes, but I still got an "A" on the project.
I tag:
1. My sweet, and very pregnant, sister-in-law, Tammy.
2. One of my bestest friends ever, Meredith.
3. One of the funniest and craziest people I know, Emily...um, I mean, Micah.
and 4. My wonderful, beautiful, supportive sister, Jennifer.
(Maybe this will make you update your blog, Jen.)
And there you have it.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

John had a Grover toy that he LOVED as a kid! I'd love to see the other drawings!